Job description / Role
- Therapist is responsible for providing Cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician orders, department policies and procedures.
- The Respiratory Therapist administers respiratory care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system, performs diagnostic tests of the cardiovascular and pulmonary system to aid physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and lung disorders.
- Perform all Respiratory therapy procedures including critical care unit patients..
- Knowledgeable in all equipment and instruments used for respiratory therapy.
- Knowledgeable in Infection Control Policies & Procedures and its practice.
- Holding BS Degree in Respiratory Therapy and Saudi Council license
- Have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on practice.
- BLS is required and ACLS is preferable.
- Fluent in English.
- Having good interpersonal skills.
- Knows how to deal with stressful situations wisely.
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.