Job description / Role
The General Manager is to ensure the restaurant's profitability and customer satisfaction through various related aspects, such as team management, operations, and financial. They also must be aiming towards the highest standard of quality provided per serving.
The brand is a luxurious hospitality and hotelier company that owns several restaurants, hotels, and resorts. It prioritises generous hospitality, uniqueness, and a high standard of quality.
- Intense involvement in the planning, maintenance, and pricing of the restaurant menu through adaptability to the market trends, customer's needs & competition.
- Manage and develop the performance of the restaurant team through providing performance feedback,
appraisals, and coaching
- Ensure implementation of the policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the brand's policies and governmental regulations.
- Oversee the implementation of the maintenance, hygiene, health & safety plan in the restaurant to ensure customers & staff safety & security.
- Build & maintain relationship with the restaurant's customers through providing best in class service to ensure customer's satisfaction & retention.
- Maintain quality control on the production and service (including and not limited to HACCP and the best before dates of the ingredients) to ensure meeting the brand requirements and positioning in the market.
- Manage the restaurant's financial position through budgets forecasting, cash flow, customer's credits, event's payment plans and daily expenses to ensure restaurant's profitability.
A competitive salary package with benefits and a chance to be part of a thriving restaurant environment.
A suitable candidate has more than 7 years of experience in a related role and is able to read and interpret financial reports and forecast. They also have the knowledge of basic computer skills and POS system, with great leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.