Job description / Role
Greets customers in a friendly and courteous way in order to ensure they feel welcome and to contribute to a positive overall experience.
Leads by example, helps and motivates the team to achieve the set goals and targets by always acknowledging good work.
Implements and understands hygiene and cleanliness procedures and policies and overviews the preparation and presentation of high quality food items by strictly following the standards, preparation techniques and “Products bible” of the brand.
Plans, organizes, directs and controls the day to day unit’s operations.
Determines the type of services to be offered and implements operational procedures.
Controls inventory, monitors revenues and modifies procedures and prices.
Resolves customer complaints and ensures health and safety regulations are followed at all times.
Negotiates arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
Recruits, trains staff and develops their potential by creating promotion opportunities and meeting their objectives.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Food and Beverage or Hospitality Management.
* 8-10 years of experience in F&B operations, out of which minimum 3-4 in a managerial role.
* Strong people and time management skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Creative thinking, planning and organizing skills.
* Fluent in English. Arabic is a major plus.
* Proficiency in MS Office.
* Deciding and initiating action
* Leading and supervising
* Working with people
* Relating and networking
* Persuading and influencing
* Formulating strategies and concepts
* Planning and organising
* Delivering results and meeting customers’ expectations
* Coping with pressure and setbacks
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.
Area Manager - Casual Restaurant Group
Quest Search & Selection
Restaurant Operations Manager
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Restaurant Manager for a Casual Dining Restaurant
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Assistant Restaurant Manager
|Saudi Arabia||2 Feb|
Restaurant Floor Manager
A New French Stylish Cafe Restaurant