Job description / Role
Objective of the Job:
Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. Ensuring efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
• Organize and supervise shifts
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operation
• University degree in Hospitality or F&B Management
• Must have certificates and training in food safety, management and communication.
Must have at least 10 years' experience in bistro or fine dine (standalone restaurants). Either an international brand or local with international standards. With a maximum age of 35 years.
• Fluently English speaking and writing.
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.