Job description / Role
• To always act and perform according to LPM standards.
• To have a thorough knowledge of the menu, beverage list, digestive and bar list of LPM.
• To carry out the duty managers shift, overlooking the operations flow.
The job require:
• To always ensure an excellent guest experience.
• To successfully follow daily duties and role responsibilities.
• To efficiently handle the POS/Reservation system.
• To ensure team cohesion, help and support to be brought to all team members.
• To respond quickly and positively to changes within your job role, showing flexibility.
The ideal candidate must have the following competency:
• Team player
• Organizational and time management
• Stress management
• Problem solving and creative thinking
• Analysis and reporting competencies
• Administrative and back office handling
• Familiarity with POS and cash handling
• Familiarity with SOPs
• Extensive knowledge of the F&B industry
About the Company
Opened in 2010, our Dubai restaurant sits in Gate Village, in the Dubai International Financial Center, surrounded by art galleries, high-end shopping, Christie’s auction house, and hotels such as The Ritz-Carlton and Four Seasons.
LPM Dubai differs from other LPMs in its scale – some rather mischievously refer to it as ‘La Grande Maison’ – big windows, high ceilings, covers for 120... and 32 more on the terrace. It is a place of crackling energy that retains a somewhat conspiratorial feel – certainly there is nowhere in Dubai quite like it.
Restaurant Manager for a Fine Dining Restaurant and Bar
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
An Online E-Commerce Company In Qatar
Area Manager / Area Coach / Restaurant Manager
TAZA Company Ltd
Restaurant Operations Manager
TAZA Company Ltd
F&B Manager - New Restaurant Venture
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jun|