Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a Group of Fine Dining Restaurants that are seeking a very unique Restaurant Manager to lead the restaurant operations and oversee quality and consistency in the service. This role based in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for a unique individual with a very strong character, hands on approach and a very good knowledge in managing the P&L. This position will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
As the Restaurant Manager, your responsibilities include:
· P&L management
· Menu Engineering
· Staff trainings
· SOP implementation
· Hands on management
· Recruiting new staff members
· Mid-year and annual appraisals for staff
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Marketing planning
· Negotiate the best deals with suppliers
· Responsible for guest satisfaction and quality of product
SAR 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Medical, Yearly tickets
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Restaurant Manager):
· Standalone fine dining restaurant management experience – min 3 years
· Experience in KSA is essential
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a college or university
· Fluent in English and able to write management reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
· Arabic speakers are preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Candidate should be based in KSA or willing to relocate Riyadh KSA
This is not a position in a hotel and candidates from Hotel Backgrounds shall not be considered.
Package offered is between SAR 15,000 up to SAR 18,000 - all in.
Please apply if you have the relevant experience.
Unfortunately, only suitable candidates will be selected at this time
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.