Job description / Role
Restaurant Manager - Standalone KSA - Fine Dining
Quest Search & Selection is working with a Group of Restaurants that are seeking a very unique Restaurant Manager to lead the restaurant operations and oversee quality and consistency in the service. This role based in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for a unique individual with a very strong character, hands on approach and a very good knowledge in managing the P&L. This position will be reporting to the Operation Manager.
As the Restaurant Manager - Standalone, your responsibilities include:
• Day to day operation of the outlet – fine dining
• SOPs development and implementation
• Ensuring consistency of service with a special attention to the VIPs
• P&L management
• Menu Engineering
• Staff trainings
• Hands on management
• Recruiting new staff members
• Mid-year and annual appraisals for staff
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Negotiate the best deals with suppliers
• Responsible for guest satisfaction and quality of product
SAR 14,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Restaurant Manager - Standalone):
• Minimum 3 years experience in standalone fine dining restaurant
• Experience in fine dining in Europe is preferred
• Hospitality Diploma or Degree from Europe/ Australia/ America
• Fluent in English and able to write management reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Multitasking and people orientated
• Experience in managing large teams
• Pre-opening experience is an advantage
This is not a position in a hotel and candidates from Hotel background shall not be considered.
Package offered is SAR 14,000 – 19,000 on a single status, including all the allowances.
Please apply if you have the relevant experience.
Unfortunately, suitable candidates will be selected at this time.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.