Job description / Role
Planning & Organizing
• Develops Annual Operating plan of the chains/restaurants under his management to increase revenues in different markets by understanding the needs of the guest.
• Defines Restaurant Operations Strategy, aligning organization & executing against this.
• Develop Home delivery plans to accomplish the set objectives
• Create additional services to improve the business and maximize sales.
• Develop a network of effective public relations with Governmental organizations & potential customers through participation in social events to promote sales and brand awareness.
• Follow up and update any information about competitors’ position, share it with the marketing department as well as his management team.
• Participate in setting and selecting marketing promotion plans in coordination with marketing department.
• Develop the local store marketing plan in coordination with marketing department
• Ensure that every restaurant achieves its Unit Contribution profit target as set in the annual operating plan.
• Control the operation cost to ensure optimum profits without harming the quality or customer satisfaction
• Control the operation cost (production, Labor, losses, supportive materials).
• Review the Restaurants purchasing plans in coordination with Purchasing & stores department, to make sure that all restaurants needs (Tools, Materials, equipments etc., are fulfilled properly & to check the stock level on periodical basis).
• Enforce the latest systems in measurement / analysis to make sure that all objectives have been met / exceed (P.O.S., MBO’s etc.,)
• Ensures that facilities and equipment maintained to standards.
• To understand and implement the customer mania ideas and ensure they are effectively employed. CHAMPS standards of product quality, cleanliness and customer satisfaction are met. Monitors and implements programs to improve order accuracy, speed of service.
• Encourages & supports team to develop incentives to drive superior customer service behavior.
• Ensure prompt and appropriate resolution of all complaints (customer, employees and health inspectors etc..) within business, overseeing or personally follow up. Inform general managers of serious matters and other issues that may result in legal action.
• Monitor the standards (Quality of products, speed of service, cleanliness and Hygiene) and take corrective measures to ensure that all the operation procedures are meeting the standards.
• Conducts structured restaurants visits.
• Ensures all restaurants have Operational standards above target as measured by the CHAMPS Excellence Review program and the CHAMPS Check mystery shopper program.
• Follow up on training & development programs for the management team, performance appraisals, results and feedback.
• Leads performance management processes for all management and employees.
• Active participation in the bench planning & the PCR.
• Work with HRD to determine the gaps and plan to fill the gaps:
• Developing high potential candidates
• Plan for outside recruitment
• Plan for fast trackers
• Follow up the training & development plans for the management team and review the progress with HRD.
• Lead the R&R culture .
• Develop plans for new openings restaurants in coordination with marketing department. Assist with location selection, feasibility study and management selection.
• Leading and managing People & work
• Coaching & Feedback
Business & Analytical Thinking
• Work under pressure
• Decision Making / Taking
• Candidate from Saudi Arabia Arabia local transfer only preferred
Candidate with experience in fast food restaurant chain only preferred
Preference will be given to internal promotion from CM and AM position.
• University degree graduate with 8-10 years supervisory experience in either food service or retail industry.
• Tertiary level education essential with major in business or management discipline, eg. Degree level qualification is a must.
• Minimum of 5 6 years overall experience, with emphasis on operations in a retail and/or consumer orientated service industry, preferably in multi outlet food/quick service restaurant environment.
• Experienced in operations management and business administration (minimum 2 - 3 years) with responsibility for achievement of operations targets, ie., sales, profit, people management and procedural compliance. e.g Area Manager.
• Language skills: fluent Arabic and English (Oral/Written), a third language is a plus.
• IT Skills: Excellent MS Office.
• Creative and initiative
• Negotiating & Communication Skills
About the Company
TAZA Company is a fast food company registered under the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, Saudi Arabia. We have 22 branches currently in three cities. 12 in Taif, 2 in Makkah, 3 in Yanbu, 2 in Madinah and 2 in Khamis.
The major products of TAZA are chicken breast, nuggets, burgers and sandwiches.
We specialized in food manufacturing, our commitment as a team that to work with a principles among with specific plan and best materials. Fresh materials with a validity of two days and best frozen materials makes us different, also we care to keep distinctive work environment with a given name Taza family.
We have future vision to expand to other part of Saudi Arabia in the coming years.
Area Manager / Area Coach / Restaurant Manager
TAZA Company Ltd
Restaurant Manager for a Fine Dining Restaurant and Bar
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|
La Petite Maison (LPM)
Area Manager for an Fnb Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE