Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As Restaurant Sales Manager, your leadership and passion will ensure outstanding operating results through exciting promotional programs, an engaged team and consistent guest satisfaction.
Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible of meeting budgeted covers in all outlets with assistant of Outlet Managers
- Manage & maintain Guest relationship
- Appropriate filing and recording of contracts and client related correspondence
- Respond to enquiries from established and prospective customers within a maximum of 6 working hours.
- Organize sales blitz with the sales team /outlet managers to promote special events
- To assist the online marketing manager updating and providing potential opportunities across all social media platforms with F&B listings
- Develop a sales plan that maximizes covers in all outlets.
- Conduct quarterly competitive set analysis for F&B Outlets
- To update weekly F&B recaps and send to the DF&B
- Maintain current sales and promotional literature and have a complete knowledge of hotel’s services and facilities
- Working with the kitchen, stewarding and all restaurant leaders to ensure and promote that teamwork is a strong component of the daily service culture.
- Assist in various office statistics and reports.
- Minimum High School Diploma, Business School and/or Hotel School Diploma preferred.
- Full proficiency in all office procedures and clerical duties
- Computer experience at intermediate to advanced level is mandatory with knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must be a strong team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills, creativity and be a self starter
- Must be able to work with a team of 6 or more Outlet Manager or assistant
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and be self-efficient.
- To be flexible on time to meet with guest needs
- Sales experience in a hotel environment is an asset
- Eligible candidate will be provided visa to have work permit required as per the local law.
Apply Today: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests