Job description / Role
• Enforce company policies & procedures as per hand book & train new employees to follow the same.
• Assign certain duties to the employee, explaining how those duties are to be done.
• Maintaining good relationship with the fellow team mates.
• Setting goals and objectives for his shift to align with P&L and budget.
• Delegating tasks.
• Providing assistance and support at all times and must be hands on.
• Providing a climate for motivation.
• Creating a supportive working relationship.
• Emphasizing continuing development.
• Providing opportunities for future growth and advancement.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
• Help in solving guest problems when Asst MGR absent or busy.
• Help assistant MGR with his duties.
• High school or Diploma with 2 years’ experience.
• Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
• Proficient with food items preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
• Pleasant, polite manner and a neat clean appearance.
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.
Assistant Restaurant Manager at Sofitel Madina
F&B Supervisor at Sofitel Madina
Restaurant Manager at Sofitel Madina
Assistant Restaurant Manager