Job description / Role
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring of service standards during operations and also to give training and guidance.
- Performs opening/ closing duties as assigned. (Check list)
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your Manager
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of coffee breaks menus and other outlets operation timing, including daily specials.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all F&B services, outlets, hotel services/features and hours of operations, as they affect the areas of responsibility.
- Able to account and handle cash effectively, efficiently, with integrity and follow established and proper Accounting procedures.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel.
- Assist other Food & Beverage Outlets in their operations within peak times when needed
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English is highly desirable
- Experienced in all aspects of F&B service
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Excellent leader and trainer with solid motivational and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills to deal with diverse staff
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Word, Power Point
Your team and working environment: Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.