Job description / Role
Retail Area Sales Supervisor - Multibrands - Jeddah
• Promote delivery of exceptional Guest Experience & build customer loyalty
• Ensure that shop floor employees are properly trained and coached in customer service excellence
• Assess customer service in network of stores through bi monthly SOQLE review
• Use review of SOQLE results to set improvement targets in customer service excellence
• Monitor that staff grooming and uniforms are as per standards through SOQLE
• Propose remedial action plan to RSM following mystery shopping results
• Monitor that approved remedial action plan is executed in stores
• Review customer complaints and incident report involving customers weekly with store manager and provide advice and coaching
• Facilitate resolution of Guest-related issues finding the best solution to satisfy Guests and preserve the interests of the Group
• Send monthly report to RSM on customer complaints
• Approve temporary loans for VVIP
• Review plans of contacts of customers with store managers during visits and monitor execution
• Provide feedback to RSM on the use of the database of key customers for CRM campaigns
• Ensure that annual and monthly sales target per store are properly communicated to store managers on a timely basis
• Provide monthly detailed feedback on store top line achievements to RSM to prepare monthly top line review
• Suggest action plan to improve store top line and gross margin within network of stores whenever required
• Propose remedial plan before store closure and execute phasing out plan during closure
• Propose remedial plan for underperforming stores based on insights from store manager
• Monitor execution of remedial plan after approval
• Monitor that Marketing activities are executed in network of stores
• Monitor that Marketing activities in stores are performed according to marketing plan and provide weekly report to RSM
• Verify that new collection assortment is performed in store as per Brand's and merchandise team's guidelines
• Try to find solution to align assortment as per Brand's guidelines
• Responsible of stock variance in stores along with store managers
• Provide insights to RSM regarding cycle counting criteria based on concerns or recurring issues in stores
• Recommend best calendar for annual stock take and cycle counting by stores
• Perform spot checks on items based on SOQLE results
• Monitor that stock discrepancies and other variances in stores are addressed on time and as per group's guidelines
• Ensure expenses related to uniform and petty cash remains within budget
• Ensure that uniform expenses remains within budget
• Approve petty cash expenses in store
The Area Supervisor is a key resource in ensuring that their Shop Supervisors/Managers maximize the commercial performance of their retail shops and deliver exceptional Guest Experience. The Area Supervisor also establishes a bridge between back-office and their network of stores which they control/audit on a continuous basis and implement corrective solutions and actions.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.