Job description / Role
We are currently looking to recruit a Retail Coordinator for a Multinational Leading Jewelry Company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Based on the recent government program (Saudization), this role is only open for Saudi nationals.
• Coordinating between stores and head office
• Supporting the stores with uniform deliveries, schedules, promotional schedule, newsletters and store calendar
• Updating weekly trackers and update trade team on payments
• Managing the induction for new joiners
• Managing the expense reports and travel bookings
• Minimum three years of experience in Retail, Trade, Analytics.
• Strong experience in in administrative work and prioritizing tasks
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Team players, enthusiastic and passionate about Retail
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.