Job description / Role
* Create and maintain relationships among business partners to develop strategies to increase revenue for their companies while building the brand through marketing and events
* Coordination with procurement team to provide input on Hospitality proposals and contracts
* Liaise with clients to understand their event requirements and develop compelling proposals for events
Our client is a globally reputed giga-project that is part of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 scheme. They are seeking a RD&E Coordinator who would be supporting the Head of Island RD&E front of House to ensure seamless operations for the island's Retail, Dining, and Entertainment assets, delivering the envisioned guest journeys
* Conduct regular scheduled and random inspections on properties to ensure the properties are optimally maintained in compliance with contractual agreements, to ensure an exceptional level of service and client Satisfaction
* Monitor all property accounts and follow up on any late payments by tenants, taking the appropriate action when necessary, in coordination with the Finance and Legal functions
* Develop and/or implement resident retention programs (i.e., resident functions, special promotions, monthly newsletters, etc.)
* Work with team to recruit and secure key strategic partners while defining short-term and long- term channel strategies
* Assess the referred new opportunities from operational and marketability standpoints and participate in their evaluation and in the investment decision-making of new asset
* Coordinate with Head of RD&E and operators in successful opening and operations of the lounges and nightlife venues
* Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that events are executed smoothly and within budget
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a globally reputed giga-project in Saudi Arabia.
* Dynamic leadership style possesses excellent communication and decision-making skills and an astute business acumen
* Advanced finance acumen and strong systems knowledge
* Strong leadership, organizational skills and guest / vendor service skills
* Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management
* 5+ years of experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.