Job description / Role
Our Retail Manager is responsible for ensuring that Store Directors/Managers maximize the commercial performance of their retail shops and deliver exceptional Guest Experience. Our Retail Supervisor is also responsible for establishing a bridge between back-office and their network of stores which they control/audit on a continuous basis and implement corrective solutions and actions.
- Understand the brand strategy and cascade within the given network
- In conjunction with Marketing, ensure the full implementing of the of marketing and CX strategies and programs
- Implement Brand guidelines taking in consideration each market specifications
- Agree on a yearly calendar of sales with commercial team
- Control discount and margins to insure constant business profitability
- Follow up periodically on the sales figures per line and stock at hand (Sell-Out)
- Manage potential shortages, review orders and inform merchandising team on the status
- Record, monitor and analyze market trends, competitors activities
- Provide commercial with quantitative and qualitative reports using data from market studies and inhouse systems
- Define sales target per sales team member
- Manage the P&L for the brand at hand
- Monitor the performance of the brand and send recommendation
- Manage the organization's resources within budget guidelines
- Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep management appropriately informed of the brands financial position
- Develop and motivate team members to ensure transfer of know-how and continuous positive work environment
- Monitor team members performance and provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximize efficiency
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.