Retail Operations Manager
Job description / Role
The Retail Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the retail strategy across the central region of Saudi Arabia, based out of Riyadh.
The client is a market leader within the beauty retail industry across Saudi Arabia and the wider GCC region.
The Retail Operations Manager will be responsible for:
* Developing the retail strategy and managing the operations across the assigned central region
* Monitoring stock levels and ensuring they stay within range
* Negotiating and finalizing agreements with the stores' leasers
* Participating and providing insights for expansion
* Establishing a culture of continuous learning by implementing coaching and mentorship programs for the team
* Evaluating the results of training courses for the sales team
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to join a leading, highly reputable company in the beauty retail industry.
The Retail Operations Manager needs to have:
* 7+ years of retail operations experience within the beauty sector in Saudi Arabia
* Ideally previous background in the fragrance division
* Previous experience leading teams
* Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Area Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||28 Nov|
CEO / General Manager