Job description / Role
• Conducting effective session endorsement with Salesmen/ Assistant salesmen & review performance on a daily basis.
• "Ordering of products" (advance ordering) by reviewing with Salesmen orders and ensuring it’s completed by cut off time every day.
• Performing "morning duty" to ensue all sales vans go to market on time and to provide support to any issues faced by Salesmen at the time of leaving depot.
• Setting/ reviewing targets for Salesmen on a regular basis to ensure the sales/ growth objective is achieved
• Commencing new routes/ reviewing existing coverage to optimize resources.
• Conducting route ride/ field assessment for all salesmen in his area.
• Conducting route audit & customer satisfaction survey.
• Reporting product complaints by having a vigilant check during market coverage.
• Placing racks and stands in best in flow locations which builds improved potential sales and review performance, maintain accurate asset records and agreements.
• Planning and implementing in store promotions.
• Monitoring Merchandiser's activities to ensure high standards of market hygiene and implementation of planogram.
• Launching new product/ SKU in line with marketing guidelines.
• Providing timely feedback and market reports to the management.
• Negotiating/ renewing LTA & temporary display contracts with customers.
• Collecting outstanding credit/ TC wherever necessary.
• Accompanying depot accountant for TC audit.
• Maintaining a vigilant check on staff activities to avoid any cases of fraud or misconduct.
• Ensuring all staff comply with company hygiene/ quality policy & safety guidelines.
• Ensuring time sheets are sent for all staff on time for correct payment of salary.
• Planning and execution of staff holiday on time as per personnel policy.
• Conducting TNA and training as per annual calendar & field assessment findings.
• Maintaining all records/ SQA forms as per quality policy.
• Planning/ following journey cycle as approved by Line Manager.
• Continually looking for new customers/ business & check on competitor activities.
• Monitoring staff welfare/ accommodation standards & network with logistics on any pending issues.
• Achieve budgeted sales targets for all brands/categories of ARF.
• Achieve product distribution in all trade channels as per the recommended portfolio to optimize sales & increase market share.
• Maintain wastage under budgeted level to optimize margins.
• Ensure all TC/ credit customers are in line with company policy to avoid any financial loss to company.
• Set/ review targets for salesmen to achieve overall target objective of the area.
• Retain/ negotiate for existing/ new shelf space to maintain market dominance.
• Ensure product hygiene & freshness in all trade channels to achieve optimum customer satisfaction & product quality.
• Ensure all staff members are equipped with the required skills & knowledge to optimize team productivity & performance.
• Motivate and encourage his team to optimize individual potential & productivity.
• Conduct effective & regular meetings to review performance and provide feedback.
• Ensure excellent relationships with allocated customers is achieved and outlet coverage of designated area is of the optimum standard
• Preferred: Management diploma/ degree in sales & marketing
• Minimum: 2 years sales experience in Supervisory role in van sales environment preferably FMCG business
• Supervisory skills.
• Numerate & analytical.
• Communication & interpersonal skills.
• Basic Computer Skills
About the Company
Al Rashed Food Company Limited was formed to realize a far reaching vision and business strategy of its founder, Sheikh Rashed Al Rashed. It was established in 1991 under the name of Al Rashed Bakeries as a major supplier of high-quality, wholesome baked goods. Further, as part of its expansion plans, it introduced several specialty products in the market at affordable prices, making Al Rashed a household name in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and around the GCC.
The company started its operations in 1991 with the production of bakery items such as bread, buns, rolls and more and has since, added other specialty bakery products along the lines. In 1993 Al Rashed Bakeries became the sole supplier for the global food giant, McDonalds, which was soon followed by KFC, Hardees, Burger King, Subway, Quiznos, and several other popular brands. The automatic puff and cake line was opened in 1995. A new bun line was opened in 2000, followed by another bun line in 2008. To meet the increasing demand for quality flour tortillas, new flour tortilla lines were opened in 2009 and 2010.
In the last 20 years of its operations Al Rashed Food Company Limited set up one bread line, two bun lines, two flour tortilla lines, and one automatic puff and cake line, catering across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In future, Al Rashed is going to add to the existing lines a modern automatic tortilla chips and waffle line that will meet the demand for good quality, tasty snacks.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive
First Gulf Company (FGC)
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|