Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
* Determine and analyse the need for training
* Research on training methods suitable for skill development
* Identify training skills that need to be addressed
* Keep yourself updated on new training techniques and procedures
* Keep updated records of training materials and modules
* Minimum 1 year of Retail experience
* Excellent presentation skills and Outstanding organizational skills
* Knowledge, understanding and application of a range of teaching and learning methodologies relevant to retail training
* Ability to design effective training programs
* Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
* Knowledge of the retail programme and assessment processes
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Saudi National
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.