Job description / Role
• Lead a multi-disciplined team of project engineers and supervisors.
• Plan and controls execution of assigned projects. Acts as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned projects.
• Acts as a subject matter expert during the pre-bid process, in collaboration with field sales department.
• Responsible for the overall profitable execution of projects, whilst ensuring compliance with contractual terms & conditions, applicable legal requirements and the highest ethical standards.
• Coordinate with the customer’s management.
• Scope: Project Execution
• Geographical scope: Kingdom
• Bachelor’ degree in mechanical engineering.
• Progressive Project Management & Retrofit manager experience in HVAC / Air Conditioning Industry
• Comprehensive technical and operational knowledge of the industry is an asset.
• Installation, service, engineering or commissioning experience.
• Able to lead and direct diverse teams.
• Good financial understanding.
• Proven track record in managing risks and establishing project recovery plans.
• Business acumen.
• Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and customer interfacing skills.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.