Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Wan to follow your passion and join the powerful Revenue Management? In this role, you will perform analyze and apply a logical, structured, and disciplined approach to translate key financial and commercial aspects into useful insights. Interpret and synthesize data, exercise professional skepticism to challenge data, and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Perform A/B testing and price elasticity reports, Validating price optimization and promotion simulations results.
- Constant Review price positioning vs. competitors by market segment.
- Monitors RMS price and forecast recommendations and suggest actions based on monthly and yearly strategies.
- Work closely with Director of Revenue in preparing weekly/monthly reports including forecast for all revenue streams (F&B and Spa).
- Ad-hoc duties and tasks as directed by the Director of Revenue that assist and support hotel revenue performance.
- Utilize business intelligence tools (Axis BI, Demand 360, STR) to identify relevant trends, risks and price affecting consideration.
- Works closely with Reservations Manager in making sure data input integrity, quality assurance standards and rate codes are up to date.
- Using tools provided (Opera, RMS ,etc...) maintain, update and share information in the areas required, market segments analysis and demographic.
- Conduct OTA audits to ensure rate parity throughout our online channels.
- Controls room availability and group blocks.
- Updates reports to monitor impact of promotional programs.
- Monitors specific tasks assigned related to RMS.
- Monitors upselling program and flag not eligible transactions.
- Work hand-and-hand with Reservations Manager and Director of rooms to monitor overbooking policy and adjust according to market mix, daily movements, and historical wash and lead times.
- Apply spot check on reservations and front office data inputs and transactions, rectify and provide proper training on mistakes.
- Ensure correct market segmentation and rate codes of gained business.
- Updates and maintenance of GDS (via CRS) & Opera system.
- Monitors partner allocation and notify in case of breach.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in the hospitality field is a strong asset.
- Enhanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Analytical Skills.
- Eye for Detail.
- Interest in Trends and Digital Platforms.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jan|
Fixed Income Analyst
|Saudi Arabia||19 Jan|
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)