Job description / Role
To ensure Revenue Accounting plays a proactive role ensuring company meets its KPIs. Will ensure all Revenue Accounting Policies and Procedures are maintained and fully implemented. Pivotal role in the delivering the 4 pillars of revenue accounting - the timely, robust, accurate and complete processing of all passenger related revenue.
Subsidiary of one of the largest airlines in the region.
* Owner of all Revenue Accounting Policies and responsible for maintaining their accuracy and relevancy to the business
* Owner of all accounting SOPs related to revenue accounting Policies, must maintain and update these in-line with new/improved processes as a result of ongoing automation
* Owner of the Revenue Accounting Balance Sheets
* Key Stake Holder in discussions / decisions relating to 3rd Party distribution strategy, ensuring all accounting policies and processes are in place to ensure smooth running of this business.
* This will include Agency, Interline and if appropriate Codeshare agreements
* Create and develop strong relationships with all key stake holders both internally and externally to ensure Revenue Accounting is able to meet all its collection, reconciliation, accounting and reporting obligations
* Validation of the SkyLedger reference data and update as required to ensure correct processing of passenger revenue
* Key contact for all Revenue Accounting Reports
* Work with others in the team to ensure each person is fully upskilled in all aspects of the other's role ensuring business continuity
* Accountable for ensuring All dept. accounting is in line with industry standards and practices.
* Owner of all the Revenue Accounting reporting requirements
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Minimum 2-3 years' management experience preferred
* Minimum 5 years' financial accounting experience
* Minimum 3 years Airline Revenue Accounting Experience
* Proven record of working all aspects of revenue accounting in an airline
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|
Revenue Accounting Manager
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jun|
Project Finance Manager
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms