Job description / Role
Reporting to Movenpick Hotel & Residences General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Measure & drive total profitable revenue performance, including rooms, F&B, conference & events, SPA and ancillaries, against strategy & targets and adapts current strategy as necessary for the hotels within the cluster.
- Facilitate, guides, and directs all department heads in selecting the optimum revenue opportunities for the properties to ensure our strategic objectives are achieved.
- Actively monitor the competitive environment and elaborates revenue & pricing optimizing tactics and strategies in order to maximize Revenue Generation Index (RGI).
- Consultation and coordination with stakeholders at properties, regional and corporate levels, identifying and pulling together the deliverables
- Develop short, medium and long-term objectives, strategies and action plans, which may be cascaded through the business.
- Co-Lead hotels' annual top line budget & business planning
- Develop an overall Dynamic Pricing & Revenue Strategy by market segment, channel or/and feeding market.
- Develop the process to forecast the top line revenue of all revenue centers of the business and implement the inventory controls accordingly maintaining parity guarantee.
- Support and Impact the Revenue & Reservations Teams at the hotels. Coordinate Recruitment, Talent Management & Learning and Development to ensure alignment of overall quality and service.
- Lead Revenue Management Culture across all hotels within the cluster
- Review, audit & maintain revenue relates systems (PMS, CRS, RMS) & channels and Tools.
- Provides analysis of Business Intelligence and Data Management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in similar position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Revenue, hotel management or related field.
- E-Distribution channels and system experience in a branded hotel chain
- Solid knowledge of Reservations and Sales processes.
- Excellent command of English language, Arabic beneficial
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledgeable of Opera & RMS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.