Job description / Role
Our newest opportunity is for talented and experienced Skilled REVIT Technicians (Architecture/ Landscape) to join our team of urban designers, planners and landscape architects for our Industrial City in NEOM ,Saudi Arabia.
OXAGON is planned to be the largest floating industrial complex in the world and will establish the world's first fully integrated port and supply chain ecosystem for NEOM.
The Skilled REVIT Technicians (Architecture/ Landscape) will work under the direction of the Senior Landscape Architects and Designers in preparing of design schemes. This position is responsible for providing output at a high-quality standard, in a timely manner and in accordance with the Client's expectations. You will be required to demonstrate an advanced understanding of the necessary software programs, and to possess the design sense, required to productively work within the profession.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity we envision that your career journey to date will include relevant work experience partnered with a relevant Post-secondary Degree or Diploma.
Has the demonstrated ability to consistently undertake the following tasks:
• Succeed in a similar role, with typically, 10+ years of relevant experience
• Deliver drafting projects successfully to budget and client specifications
• Display experience in the coordination, drafting and delivery of drawings and 3D models within multi-disciplinary engineering projects
• Build and maintain a trusting and effective client satisfaction through excellent drafting product delivery
• Proficient in key design related computer programs Microsoft Office and discipline-specific software.
• High level of proficiency in a variety of relevant design software such as Revit and Civil 3D.
• The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and concisely in writing and verbally.
• Possessing a keen eye for design and detail.
• Demonstrating an understanding of production techniques, procedures, and standards in the industry.
• Demonstrating an ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents.
• Demonstrating an ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
• Possessing the capacity to manage internal resources efficiently when required to achieve results within defined timeframes.
• Taking responsibility and accountability for allocated tasks.
About the Company
SYSTRA is one of the world's leading engineering and consultancy groups specialising in public transport and mobility solutions. For more than 60 years, the Group has been committed to helping cities and regions to contribute to their development by creating, improving and modernising their transport infrastructure.
With its more than 7,500 employees, the Group's mission is to connect people and bring territories closer together in the 80 countries where it operates. By making travel more fluid, the infrastructures designed by SYSTRA bring communities together, develop social integration and facilitate access to employment, education and leisure.
A benchmark signature for transport solutions, SYSTRA supports its partners and clients throughout the lifecycle of their projects. SYSTRA is involved at a very early stage in the design phase, right through to the deployment and maintenance test phases. SYSTRA provides all of its services in more than 80 countries worldwide and generates 70% of its turnover internationally.