Job description / Role
The role will primarily act as a trusted advisor on all matters related to Compensation and Benefits that relate to the COO's committee participation, board and advisory engagements, amongst others. The candidate in this position will be presenting his work to Head of Human Capital for review and supervision. The role does not require a team or a function but will act as a standalone subject matter expert.
One of the leading Financial Service organizations in the Middle East.
Multi billion dollar asset manager.
* To ensure best in class consultation to the COO and office of the COO for all related committee work within Human Capital, mainly for compensation and benefits.
* Remain abreast of world class policies, procedures and technologies within this domain and ensure the COO is briefed on these
* Preparation for board meetings (external and internal) including reviewing briefing packs (understand and summarize the key points)
* Develop strong market understanding of what other companies are doing within this field
* Prepare everything needed for adhoc projects (as required)
* To join one of most desirable organizations in Saudi Arabia and have a direct impact in to how they attract retain and compensate global talent.
* Tax free salary
* Bachelor's Degree in Business / Human Resources
* 10+ years progressive experience in Total Rewards or Compensation & Benefits incl. Performance Management and Global mobility
* Strong ability to advise at a strategic level on how to embed best quality practises for compensation and benefits
* Strong preference for someone with a deep consulting background
* Able to review existing compensation and benefits structure and benchmark against international and regional comparable organisations
* Thorough knowledge of international best practises for policies, procedures and technologies
* Excellent ability to understand and act upon business needs
* Strong strategy, planning and presentation skills
* High individual drive yet a good team player
* Effective communication skills across hierarchical levels
* Ability to work in matrix organizations under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.