Job description / Role
A global leading Facilities Management provider as looking for an experience RFP and Scope Writer to join their team in Saudi Arabia.
* Writing an RFP
* Being able to streamline the evaluation process when bidding.
* Being familiar and experienced in RFP writing and to draft an evaluation process that not only yields, but is specific enough to thwart unwarranted solicitors.
* Experienced in going into in-depth scope of the services, specifying desired quality, quantity, dimensions, features and anything vital to the project.
* Able to create and maintain all RFP language and content for the assigned strategies, including investment process, research process, team information, competitive advantages, current trading strategies, trade examples, and performance attribution discussions.
* Work directly with the internal and external stakeholders to develop a knowledge base of the historical and current relationship with the client or consultant firm, the current allocation of the client's plan, and the client's needs and challenges.
* The required candidate must have at least 5 years experience working in Facilities Management working on RFP Scope Writing.
* Candidates working for a Facilities Management company and being based in MENA region will be prioritised.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.