Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and recommend various financial model implementation strategies and execution plans.
- Maintain a database used for financial risk modeling while integrating data from multiple sources/systems.
- Maintain policies and procedures for financial and market risk management.
- Complete daily, weekly and periodic reporting and analytics for Rawabi Holding Treasury.
- Asset Liability Management
- Develops, implements, and maintains complex Treasury analytics and financial data models to be utilized for Asset/Liability Management for Rawabi Holding and affiliates.
- Performs daily and periodic reporting of Treasury activities, including but not limited to liquidity management, asset portfolio and funding activities, price variance through effective asset and liability management.
- Responsibilities of the Asset Liability Management reporting includes data gathering, data integrity, reasonability of output/results as well as system related contingency planning.
- Complete scenario analysis and develop recommendations for decision support regarding financial risk/reward, hedging and other ad-hoc what-if scenarios.
- Collaborate with other Treasury units in order to support development and implementation of risk models for effective management of financial market risks.
- Liquidity Risk and Funds Transfer Pricing Management
- Elaborates and maintains data models and calculation methodologies for liquidity analytics and reviews sources and uses of funds on a daily/weekly basis and determines Rawabi Holding funding requirements.
- Manages liquidity stress analytics and scenarios to ensure solid balance sheet liquidity in case of market disruptions as well as other market conditions.
- Enhance liquidity risk analysis, incorporating market and regulatory changes.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with Rawabi Holding, financial reporting, financial planning and other functional areas in order to develop funding forecast and plans.
- Gains expertise in funds transfer pricing and enhance cost of funds methodologies and models for all Rawabi Holding business lines.
- Collaborates with Rawabi Holding management and GMs in an effort to measure and analyze global liquidity position and consolidated liquidity metrics to ensure Key Risk Indicators (KRI) are managed within guideline.
- Treasury Analytics and Reporting
- Provides essential analysis for Rawabi Holding management's on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Complete period over period changes in liquidity position, volatility analysis and reporting of other liquidity metrics and stress testing.
- Assists in producing monthly analysis and reporting pertaining to interest rate risk positioning.
- Enhance the quality control, automation, and oversight of reporting processes in the group.
- Performs ad hoc reports, assignments and analysis as required related to Rawabi Holding Treasury.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- 2-4+ years of experience directly related to Asset Liability Management, Interest Rate Risk Management, advanced financial modeling desired.
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics with strong quantitative, analytical and technology background, MBA is preferred.
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- CFA or similar designations preferred
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced mathematical skills and working knowledge related to modeling and valuation of fixed income instruments and/or derivatives.
- Expertise in economic and financial risk management platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of financial theory, concepts, and practices
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Computer literacy, including advanced knowledge of MS office applications especially excell, and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
- Experience in the GCC is a plus, preferably in Saudi Arabia.
- English and Arabic languages fluency required .
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Investment Banking - Analyst
Global Bankers Search and Selection
Investment Financial Analyst
Credit Risk Manager/Analyst
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)