Job description / Role
Graduate Engineer - (Mechanical / Electrical)
More than 10 years' relevant experience in construction of Sub-Station, Building & Infrastructure Project, analyze and evaluate risk properly by assessing the client's operational risk management and by analyzing historical data.
- Perform base cost and schedule validation, developing Primavera P6 schedule with project manager for adequate detail to model schedule risks, if necessary
- Facilitate risk identification and quantification workshops, incorporating risks
- Prepare written project risk assessment report
- Develop and maintain automated fraud detection systems and associated tools
- Create new algorithms to detect threats to our games and players
- Create custom tools on very short notice in order to react to brand new threats
- Manage the client relationship and organize and deliver underwriting surveys and reports for broad portfolio of IOCs, NOCs, and Independents
- Training of sub-ordinates and forming a team to get the work effectively.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to subordinates in all aspects of their work.
- Delegate sub-ordinates in each respective assignment.
- Ensures fair distribution of tasks to maintain morale, motivation of subordinates.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Resolve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seeking automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance
- 4 to 6 Years
- Work under pressure
- Risk Assessment
- MS Office
- Time Management
- Well Organized
- Analytical thinking
- Details Oriented
- Report writing
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.