Job description / Role
Risk Engineer - Water/Waste Water - MUST BE IN KSA
• Required to join an international engineering consultancy working on the construction of desalination plants in Saudi Arabia.
• The successful candidate will form part of the construction supervision and engineering team ensuring that the project is built to client specification and on time.
The Risk Engineer will be responsible for:
• Ensuring compliance with client Risk Management requirements
• Implementation of company and client Risk Management policies and procedures
• Reporting on project contractor’s RMP
• Monitor the construction activities and make sure that these are executed as per the Risk Management plan
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A degree in a engineering discipline
• Further qualification ie PMP-RMP
• A track record of working as a Risk Manager on large scale water, infrastructure projects
• Good report writing skills
• Should have spent career working for consultant/PMC rather than contractors
• Due to current travel restrictions applicants should be in Saudi Arabia with a transferable iqama
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration