Job description / Role
Risk Manager will be responsible for advising the company on any potential risks to the profitability or existence of the business. Identify and assess threats, put plans in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risk. In addition to being in charge of determining financial, safety and security risks for a company and finding ways to reduce risks through planning and problem-solving.
Agricultural and commodities investments company
* Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation.
* Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
* Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating previous handling of risks.
* Establishing and quantifying the organisation's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept.
* Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
* Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
* Carrying out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong.
* Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
* Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
* Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Legal, Finance, Accounting, or Risk Management
* Law degree or Associate's degree in Risk Management preferred
* Strong with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* 7-10 years of insurance and risk management experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Enterprise Risk Management Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||4 May|
Head of Enterprise Risk - Corporate Strategy
Head of Risk
Senior Risk Manager
Senior Manager, Operational Risk