Job description / Role
Project: A large mixed-use development programme.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking risk manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being accountable for risk management performance on the commissions.
• Overseeing the design of an effective risk management framework/strategy including continuous improvement.
• Managing clients, consultants, contractors and own project staff.
• Providing support to senior leadership teams in the administration of the risk management process at a senior project level, particularly with respect to risks to the achievement of key project objectives and escalation of risks.
• Facilitating risk management workshops and other meetings as and when required.
• Looking across the wider project and assist the project managers to recognise opportunities and mitigations to minimise risk exposure through inter package and co-operation and synergy.
• Ensuring risk mitigation action plans are developed, risk and action owners appointed and that project plans are updated accordingly and monitor implementation of the action plans developed.
• Directing the regular application of project-level QRA (both cost and time) and comment on the adequacy of contingency as part of the regular reporting cycle as required.
• Developing and delivering monthly risk reports, both externally to the client as well as internally to the project team.
• Ensuring all Mace activities/operations are carried out in line with local and national regulations and laws.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.