Risk Manager - Main Contractor
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• You will be preparing risk management plan's as per client requirements, Coordinating risk management requirements with the Project Management Team.
• Lead risk assessment workshops. Perform and use Data Gathering techniques for identifying Project Risks and Risk
• Ensuring site staff have an awareness of project risk management training were appropriate) Monitor and control Risk Registers during the project Phases.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the risk responses and the determined contingency reserves.
• Keep track of the identified risks and those on the watch list.
• Project risk register to be reviewed and updated on a regular (Weekly) basis (Including the status of mitigation actions).
If this sounds like you, then do not hesitate to apply!
• A bachelor’s degree is the minimum educational requirement to become a risk manager.
• Aspiring candidates must possess problem-solving skills, knowledge of finance, quantitative skills, ability to sort and organize information and the ability to write with precision.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.