Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking an experienced Rotating Equipment Engineer to join our Global Manufacturing Excellence (GM) under the Technical Support team.
Technical support is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for providing high-quality technical support to GM operating facilities (Refineries, NGLF, and petrochemical plants) inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & across the globe.
Your primary role will be to provide the technical evaluation and assessment of rotating equipment including all the relevant auxiliary systems across our refineries, NGLF, and petrochemical plants.
• As the successful candidate you will be required to perform the following:
• Provide technical support to the operation team during the entire lifecycle of the rotating equipment, analyzing their performances, operative conditions and boundaries, in order to guarantee reliable and safe operations.
• Troubleshoot rotating equipment failures & performance.
• Utilize knowledge and familiarity with the international standards in order to improve the equipment performance.
• Implement best-in-class solutions pertaining to the rotating equipment, as foreseen by international standards and other internal company standards.
• Lead efficiency improvement initiates, upgrading programs, & projects in the field of rotating equipment.
• Provide technical solutions whenever the machines experience failures, utilizing sound maintenance strategies to analyze, address and rectify the root causes in order to prevent reoccurrences.
• Propose changes in operating modes, or technological improvement, or maintenance strategies implementation, in order to support the company vision of continuous improvement throughout collaboration and people conversation.
• You must have a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• You should have a minimum of 15 years' experience in the rotating equipment discipline, with at least five years of relevant experience in the field of troubleshooting & assessments.
• Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, and international codes, standards and specifications, including API610, API 617, API 692, API 691 are required.
• Familiarity with the basic investigation tools and techniques like FRACAS, RCA, and TAPROOT is an added value.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.