Job description / Role
Rotating & Reliability Engineer (Petrochemical) Opportunity
• Expert in project planning, cost control, contract development, installation, troubleshooting, start-up.
• Monitor maintenance quality of rotating equipment in the plant
• Ensure enhancement of performance, availability and service
• Certified Vibration Engineer- I & II
• Strong understanding of rotating equipment repair and troubleshooting.
• Fluent in Reliability methods and applications.
• Expertise in maintenance planning using SAP or other software
• Detailed knowledge of planned maintenance schedules.
• Understanding of time and resource allocation to complete maintenance activities.
• Background in processes, plant and equipment regarding rotating equipment
• Computer literacy.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 8 years maintenance experience in rotating equipment
• 8 years’ experience of rotating equipment data analysis.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Mechanical Engineer - Rotating Equipment - Aramco Experience
Lead Mechanical Engineer (Aramco Project)
|Saudi Arabia||29 Aug|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||6 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Construction