Job description / Role
• Experience in managing new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view) is highly preferred
• Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms
• Create documents for RPA projects (Solution Design Document, Business Requirement Document, Analyze of Applications Used etc.)
• Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation
• Hands on Experience in code deployments across multiple environments
• Hands on experience in Installations and setups of RPA tools is highly preferred
• Support Project Manager in Automation PM activities associated with Solutioning
• Provide mentoring and guidance to Automation developers
• Create development standards and promote reuse of code
• Provide guidance with process design.
• Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
• Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
• Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
• Create process and end-user documentation.
• Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
• Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
• Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
• Bachelors’ in any discipline of Engineering / Computer Science and /or relevent professional certificate
• Strong technical background with minimum 2 years of proven track as RPA Developer.
• Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath Experienced with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
• 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
• Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
• Experience developing and consuming APIs.
• Experience with Agile development methodology.
• Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
• Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
• Understanding of workflow-based logic.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Superior time and project management skills.
• Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
About the Company
ZYCLYX is the world's leading automated IT solution provider with a diverse range of solutions aimed to enhance your operating performance. Our expertise includes Robotic Process Automation, AI, OCR, Network Security, Cyber Security, and other services.
In 2018, we were established to share our innovative solutions and core technology expertise to optimize the customer experience. The team at ZYCLYX provides efficient integrated systems after meticulous evaluation of risks and opportunities which address both short and long term challenges.
In collaboration with internationally recognized IT solution providers, we have catered to some of the leading brands in industries like Banking, Finance, Telecom, and more. We provide complete project management support right from conceptualization to implementation and assessment.