Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer with a talent Ruby to manage our digital platform. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as our senior developer, you should have extensive experience working with various technologies, Ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level Ruby on Rails Developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
• Designing and developing existing new web applications.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
• Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Creating back-end components.
• Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
• Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
• Connecting applications with additional web servers.
• Maintaining APIs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
• Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
• Ability to write clean Ruby code.
• Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
• Experience with AngularJS or BackboneJS.
• Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
• Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
• Familiarity with testing tools.
About the Company
A leading IT and Management Consultancy in Saudi Arabia.