Job description / Role
Title: S3D Administrator
Job Description: Roles & Responsibility:-
- Preparing and Managing the Piping Paper specification in S3D.
- Customization of Symbol Editor using VB dot net symbols for Components, Supports customization Isometric setup, GA Style setup, XML, SQL queries, Custom Symbols, Custom attributes configuration etc.
- Worked in SPRD or any other relevant software in "IF" File configuration and extraction for 3D environment.
- Have knowledge in SPF as a S3D Tool Administrator.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 10 years related experience.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.