Job description / Role
WHAT IS CLOUD APPLICATIONS (SAAS)? Join us and shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world.
Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (HCM) Talent acquisition and retention is crucial for business success. Empower your customers with the tools to build winning teams.
Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (ERP) Fast-moving market dynamics require business insight to remain one-step ahead of the competition. Help your customers build the back office capabilities to gain an advantage. Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM) Modern businesses have rapid planning cycles that need to keep pace with change and respond to business volatility. Help your customers unlock their potential. Customer Experience Cloud (CX) Modern businesses strive to provide a seamless experience across several different channels.
As the AMO Sales Manager you will manage a team of ODP Existing Accounts Sales Reps for a territory/region to sell additional solutions (Oracle ERP, EPM, HCM or CX Applications) to existing customers.
Your role will also include the following activities:
- Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
- Develops working relationships with Insight, Business Development, consulting, education, or other supporting teams to develop joint account plans for expanding our Cloud Applications Installed Base.
- Develops and executes strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director.
- Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff.
- Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conducts sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections.
- Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle's products and services.
- Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution ability.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred with 5 - 7 years sales or sales management experience
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.