Job description / Role
The objective of Oracle Insight is to address customer challenges by combining business and technology requirements and deliver actionable, business-oriented management information to influence strategic decision-making and drive Oracle's revenue development.
To achieve this, Insight team members leverage value analysis, industry and solution knowledge capabilities to define industry specific, value driven roadmaps for Oracle's customers. Insight team members typically deliver this in intensive 3-6 week engagements.
Insight is a global program, with 200+ professionals across all major geographical regions globally.
- Increasing license revenue and market-share growth for business applications
- Increasing Oracle's win/ loss ratio
- Increasing the average deal size
- Elevating the quality of sales and shortening of sales cycles
- Strengthening of customer satisfaction
The individual will be a member of the Oracle Insight program, driving delivery of value to EMEA-based customers focused on business specific issues.
Key job elements include:
- Leads customer engagements with the top customers and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
- Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement
- Integrates specific industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication and enables a successful customer experience
- Contributes to team thought leadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- Leads the development of industry specific tools and analytical processes to be leveraged by the sales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding oral and presentation communication skills
- Knowledge of SaaS and IT systems with emphasis on business applications is preferable but not essential
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 8-10 years of experience with a premier Management Consulting firm.
- 4-6 years of experience with industry leading companies in a functional management role across multiple industries.
- Will have an MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred.
- Further, he/she will have complete fluency in English plus native Arabic
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.