Job description / Role
• Provide support within the Operations team, focusing on Safety & Security.
• Staying well-informed and up-to-date with local and regional developments as they pertain to Safety & Security and Health & Safety on a personal and corporate level
• Conduct first level security assessments of offices and external sites as required
• Conduct Safety & Security and Health & Safety inductions/briefings as required
• Take on a significant role within the Crisis Management Team, maintaining a rational and structured approach in the unlikely event of an emergency
• Conduct drills and test other services and tools related to Safety & Security
• Review and develop current Standard Operating Procedures related to Safety & Security, incorporating Global and industry best practices.
• Work closely with the Office Coordinator, providing cover for them when required.
• Oversight of general housekeeping within the office
• Manage contract renewals with building management and vendors related to office operations, with direction from the regional vendor manager.
• Provided support on team events and contribute to office events
• Perform general office duties/assistance as needed
• Maintain highest level of internal and external confidentiality
• Experience in the Safety & Security industry is strongly recommended
• Knowledge of current political situations within the region
• Knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices would be an advantage
• Experience managing an office would be beneficial
• Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• Service oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Safety and Security Operations Coordinator
Green Gulf Careers
|Saudi Arabia||1 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
American University of Sharjah (AUS)
Ghantoot Group - Electrical Project Division (GTGC-EPD)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jul|