Job description / Role
This is a great opportunity to join a multinational Professional Services Company. The Safety and Security Operations Coordinator will provide support within the Operations team, focusing on Safety & Security.
• The Safety and Security Operations Coordinator will have to stay well-informed and up-to-date with local and regional developments as they pertain to Safety & Security and Health & Safety on a personal and corporate level. They will have to conduct first level security assessments of the offices and external sites as required. Moreover, they will have to conduct Safety & Security and Health & Safety inductions/briefings as required.
• Taking on a significant role within the Crisis Management Team, the Coordinator will maintain a rational and structured approach in the unlikely event of an emergency by conducting drills and testing other services and tools related to Safety & Security. They will review and develop current Standard Operating Procedures related to Safety & Security, incorporating Global and industry best practices.
• They will work closely with the Office Coordinator, providing cover for them when required and have oversight of General housekeeping within the office.
• They will manage contract renewals with building management and vendors related to office operations, with direction from the regional vendor manager and provide support on team events and contribute to office events.
• The Safety and Security Operations Coordinator will maintain the highest level of internal and external confidentiality and perform general office duties/assistance as needed.
• Experience in the Safety & Security industry is strongly recommended
• Knowledge of current political situations within the region
• Knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices would be an advantage
• Experience managing an office would be beneficial.
• Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• Service-oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.