Job description / Role
HAKA Group; we are one of the leading manpower contracting companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Apart from recruiting for HAK Group alone, we have clients like SAUDI ARAMCO, PETRO RABIGH, SATORP,SABIC, SCECO, MARAFIQ, MA'ADEN, KAUST, JWAP, McDermott Arabia, etc spread out across the Kingdom. We specialize in contracting human resources in the field of Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Engineering, Drilling, Inspection, Training, Teaching, IT, Management and Administration. Our services include Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits Development, Legal formalities, Accommodation and Transportation arrangements and Expatriation and Repatriation of foreign workers. Employees coming under us will be working for HAK for its projects at various locations across Kingdom.
One of Our Prestigious Client S. Aramco - one of the world’s largest Oil company in Saudi Arabia is looking for “Safety Professionals“ to work under HAKA supplemental contract. Details as follows
Position & Job Role: Safety Engineer / Field Compliance Coordinator
Field Compliance Coordinator :
• Coordinate developing and implementing the department SMS. Provide support and consultation to all divisions in HSE.
• Prepare departmental safety action plan. The Department focal point in all HSE activities.
• Serve as the department case management coordinator. Review and asses all HSE related department manuals and documents. Conduct SMS internal audits and reviews.
• One safety engineer will be assigned full time to handle T&I activities at Plants and make sure T&I’s are planned and executed safely.
• Other safety engineer will be assigned as a safety advisor to ensure Plants safety and compliance.
Recruitment Campaign in UK:
· They are planning to conduct a recruitment campaign (Face to Face interview) for selective candidates in London, UK during end of February 2018 and candidates who can attend the face to face interview in London are only required to apply. Others please ignore.
· Up to 500 USD$ will be provided as interview travel allowance upon submitting the original receipts of plane tickets to HAKA representative on the day of interview during the campaign. There will be no Telephone / Skype / or any Video conference interview
· If you are offered a position , it will be on the day of the interview and you will know your salary and job location in Saudi Arabia. HAKA representative will also be there in campaign to address any contract questions after the interview has been held. HAKA will arrange for visa and Air tickets for deployment
· Attractive Salary package with Min 1 year renewable contract with increment up to 10 %
· in USD $ : Basic Salary (Decided by Client during interview) + 65% of basic salary as allowances for Housing, Food and Transportation
· Work schedule would be 40/ 48 hours per week
· There will be 1 interim field leave of 16 days+ 2 travel days with return tickets to London between 6th & 8th Month and 1 end of contract leave with 20 days +2 Travel days with return tickets to point of origin after completing 12 months of contract
· Medical Insurance as per company policy
· It will be a single status employment contract while if the employee wish to bring his family on his own expenses then HAKA will support on the visa process and documentation
· Other Benefits as per Saudi labor Law
· Please note this is NOT a rotational contract but a 12 month renewable contract.
If you are interested to work with the world’s largest Oil and Gas Company please apply online.
Minimum Requirements to apply:
· Education Req: Preferably Diploma or Degree in Safety / Industrial / Chemical / Mechanical
· Experience Req: Minimum 8 years
· Certification Req: OSHA / NEBOSH
· Industry: Oil & Gas
About the Company
The HAKA Group is a conglomerate based in Saudi Arabia that was founded by the late Sheikh Hassan Abdul Karim Al Gahtani in 1967. The group was initially founded as a transportation and general trading company and within a short space of time, grew into one of the most established and diversified group of companies in the country.
Exceptional years of experience and competitive advantage has allowed HAKA Group to successfully diversify into numerous industries. Today, the HAKA group has proven itself as an established conglomerate business operating in a diverse range of business sectors from logistics to food and drink and from construction to real estate, owning a flourishing mix of brands under its umbrella. It has built a fine reputation as a conglomerate business and enjoys excellent relationship with a number of local and international partners. It has pursued aggressive growth policies and occupied a significant market share in each industry. Its empire-like growth has resulted in the management of various subsidiary companies, each of which commit to excellence and market leadership as well as playing a key role in the economic prosperity of Saudi Arabia.