Job description / Role
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of all building Electro mechanical systems.
- Able to use test equipment.
- Responds to all emergencies.
- Coaching and training of subordinates.
- Complete all Safety reports and log entries.
- To learn and carry out fire brigade duties when assigned.
- Holds periodic fire evacuation trainings
- Holds orientation and safety training for new joiners
- Handles with Civil Defense all the related visits and related comments
- Periodical inspection for all working area for preventive measures.
- Inspection of work accidents and diseased and preparation of reports explaining the reasons and the required precautions to avoid them
- To establish preventive discipline among employees through training and directional signs
- To report any misuse that might lead to accidents or to or to extra cost in daily industrial security log book
- To secure all dangerous process like welding, demolishing, construction, unloading of heavy loads and discharging of fuel tankers.
- To furnish first aid boxes with the required staff from the clinic.
- Periodical checking of safety measures for boilers, ovens, kitchens and gas pipes with the concerned personnel.
- To keep storing procedures up to standard for safety and security measures.
- To ensure safety procedures in the projects execution and to take apart in the fire safety projects
- To keep the safety and security measures of the swimming pool.
- Maintenance of fire fighting and fire alarm system.
- To check and clarify all emergency exits and staircases from any obstacles
- To check all emergency lights periodically
- You have to do any other job requested by chief engineer
- You will be under call at any time in case of emergency.
- This Vacancy is for Saudi Nationals
- OSHA certificate.
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Safety and Health
- 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Good communication skills in both Arabic & English
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.