Job description / Role
Provide support within the Operations team, focusing on Safety & Security. Positively influence others and represent in a manner consistent with value statement.
Provide administrative support for the team at a consistent and exceptional level including, but not limited to:
• Staying well-informed and up-to-date with local and regional developments as they pertain to Safety & Security and Health & Safety on a personal and corporate level
• Conduct first level security assessments of offices and external sites as required
• Conduct Safety & Security and Health & Safety inductions/briefings as required
• Take on a significant role within the Crisis Management Team, maintaining a rational and structured approach in the unlikely event of an emergency
• Conduct drills and test other services and tools related to Safety & Security
• Review and develop current Standard Operating Procedures related to Safety & Security, incorporating Global and industry best practices.
• Work closely with the Office Coordinator, providing cover for them when required.
• Oversight of General housekeeping within the office
• Coordinate dedicated parking allocation and access for BST and visitors.
• Assist the office coordinator with the health & safety topics; ensure regular pest control, monitor first aid kits.
• Provided support on team events and contribute to office events.
• Maintain highest level of internal and external confidentiality.
• Perform general office duties/assistance as needed.
• Experience in the Safety & Security industry is strongly recommended
• Knowledge of current political situations within the region
• Knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices would be an advantage
• Experience managing an office would be beneficial.
• Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• Service oriented, flexible, attentive to detail team player
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Safety and Security Operations Coordinator
Green Gulf Careers
Safety and Security Operations Coordinator for a Professional Services
Search Heads Middle East
HSE Advisor - Major Exhibition Programme
Health and Safety Manager - Luxury Hotel