Job description / Role
We are looking for Sales Professionals who have strong market knowledge working for L'Oreal through our distributor in Riyadh.
Key job accountabilities
• To service, develop and manage a portfolio of accounts in line with the Brand / BU strategy.
• Analyzes Region/Channels/Categories/brands/clients performances (trends and results)
• Build a strong partnership and intense working relationships with key accounts
• Manage accounts sales growth and profitability in line with BU/entity objectives
• Create and implement an annual business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, education, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms…
• Monitor the accounts’ performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies when needed
• Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action
• Develop and manage the team. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organization changes
• Coordinate and inform field forces (if applicable)
Technical & Professional competencies
• Negotiation skills
• Results driven
• Knowledge of market, customer expectations and brand(s)
• Analytical skills
• Mastering P&L account management
• Strategic thinking skills
• Sales ethics and sensitivity to legal issues and competition law
• Strong in field job with ability to frequent travelling.
• Fluent in English written and speaking; Arabic language is must
• Experience in Industry Consumer Goods
• Maximum 5 years of experience in FMCG sales in Saudi
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|