Job description / Role
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Analyze the market potential, track sales and status reports.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• BA degree.
About the Company
In Enerco we rent diesel generators and we offer customized rental MW energy solutions to serve temporary, medium term& long term energy requirements at both LV & MV levels.
Our generators are ranging from 50 kW to 1 MW as a single unit. ENERCO is capable of supplying multi-megawatts power station with multiple units running independent or in parallel and can handle any size of power generation requirements as quickly as required, whether in construction, utilities, mining telecommunications, hospitals, business or leisure. Our generators offer high efficiency, exceptional reliability and simple installation. Our generators are rugged and work tirelessly round the clock in any environment.
Our services and expertise include engineering, site survey and load calculations. It includes LV & MV installations and the related erection works, transformers, power cable withall associated auxiliaries and accessories, fuel tanks, spare parts, consumables, etc. We also provide 24 hours on site operation, maintenance and training also whenever required.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Sales Manager - O&G