Job description / Role
• Prospecting sales.
• Qualifying client.
• Promoting new business and products
• Opening new accounts
• Closing pending sales.
• Maintaining records of a post and existing sales.
• Monitor and report on internal issues, provide relevant reports and information
• Other task related to the job position
• Must be able to sell, promote and advertise product line to small and large projects.
• Must be hardworking and work enthusiastically, must be self-motivated.
• Must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Minimum 2 years of Sales Coordination or Account/project management experience.
• Technical Competence.
• Need to know about the specification and need to understand technical terms and technical submittals
• Motivated, goal achiever, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of emails, electronic calendars, Microsoft office especially excel and words, Pdf.
• Undergraduate degree.
About the Company
A young, dynamic company managed by field’s expert professionals managing a team of technicians, supervisors, architects under own legal sponsorship.
TASCO have a long experience in resilient and sport flooring installations with additional multi-discipline background in most of the finishing architectural products such as false and wood ceilings, partitions, sport halls and equipment including: Maple Sport Wood flooring, spectators seats, scoreboards, wall pads etc..
TASCO is certified contractor by several world famous manufacturers for the supply and installation of Vinyl floor, ceiling systems and sport floors and accessories. Those certification were earned after extensive on the field and in the classroom training from companies like USG, BCIC, GERFLOR, ARTIGO, MONDO and ROBBINS. Moreover, unlike other contractors, TASCO employees are equipped with state-of-the-art tools of the trade.