Job description / Role
- Responsible for a sales target for his MU across designated account and a marketing target to bring in leads for all LoBs across assigned account as per the sales/ marketing strategy
- Identify leads or opportunities for all LoBs across his assigned account to achieve their sales target and engage in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the LoB Managers concerned.
- Prepare and maintain a complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details
- Report opportunity assessments for common projects with their manager, to share with the steering committee as input into the decision to bid as per process.
- Build new client relations and bring in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Handle all communications and problems that arise in the relevant account.
- Handle and respond to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Bring in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned account, as per their sales target.
- Participate in bidding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sales Manager, Country Manager or the CCO based on the DOA.
- Follow-up with COM and Project Managers to monitor the progress of country projects.
- Follow-up on and monitor the profit/loss status of country projects with the Project Managers and liaise with the LoBs for the profit/ loss status for common projects.
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitor the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sales Manager responsible for their industry.
- Update the CRM related to their opportunities & the accounts they're handling including but not limited to all information required.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Presales team to ensure that appropriate market & pricing strategies are developed for the account.
- Schedule follow-up visits with accounts to ensure that all projects are running smoothly.
- Approach old clients and schedule visits to bring new opportunities & maintenance contracts.
- Ensure the ongoing development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Work with the Presales to ensure that he is updated with all LoBs' portfolio & new solutions / products.
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English
- Preferable experience in the solution selling & integration value propositions.
- Have good experience in software industries.
- Awareness of Saudi market
- Expert in government sector especially " Health & Education sector"
- B Sc. in Engineering with a specialization depending on the industry.
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.