Job description / Role
- Responsible for a sales target for his MU across designated accounts and a marketing target to bring in leads for all LoBs across assigned accounts as per the sales/ marketing strategy
- Identify leads or opportunities for all LoBs across his assigned accounts to achieve his sales target and engages in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the LoB Managers concerned.
- Prepare and maintain a complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details
- Build new client relations and brings in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Handle all communications and problems that arise in the relevant accounts.
- Handle and responds to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Bring in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned accounts, as per his sales target.
- Participate in b idding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sales Manager, country manager or the COO based on the DOA.
- Follow-up with the Project Managers to monitor the progress of country projects or other Giza projects within designated accounts.
- Follow-up on and monitors the profit/loss status of country projects with the Project Managers and liaises with the LoBs for the profit/ loss status for common projects.
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitors the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submits monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sector Manager.
- Ensure appropriate marketing & pricing strategies are developed to the account
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance & development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest G roups (SIGs)
- Monitors the performance of the Account Manager and provides input for their performance evaluations to the Sales
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English
- Candidate will be based in KSA and shall be from BMS / IT / ELV Sales background preferably with Sales experience in Construction sector - KSA market
- Experience & Knowledge of Building Management System, Guest Room Management System, Data Network and ELV solutions Selling.
- Experienced with Electrical and Mechanical contractors and consultants in the region.
- Experienced and capable of Direct selling experience with contractor / end users
- Drive account management (Client, end users, Contractors, Consultants).
- Provide weekly / monthly report and pipeline management to achieve the business expectations
- BSC of Engineering with a Specialization in Electronics, Communication or Electrical Engineering
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.