Job description / Role
• Our client is a leading hygiene products provider that services sectors across healthcare, f&b, retail and facilities management.
• Achieve annual sales target by delivering high quality customer service.
• Own the account through proper management of top line target sales, agreed gross profit and payment collection
• Perform sales presentations and demonstrate superiority of product / services that meets / exceeds client needs.
• Manage/Update Sales leads funnel on timely basis.
• An attractive package with benefits
The role is responsible to sell and service existing accounts with an additional emphasis on new account acquisition.
This is a customer-facing role with responsibility maintain existing revenues and close new revenue opportunities with both existing and new customers.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Chemical Engineering.
• Fluent in English, Arabic will be an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken).
• Solid demonstrated presentation skills with ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Sales Manager - FMCG
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||12 Sep|
Southgate & Co.
Sales Manager - Retail
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|