Job description / Role
• Managing all aspects of the sales cycle
• Identify key decision-maker and build strong relations with the customer
• Works closely with pre-sales team to determine customer requirements
• Identifying, prospecting and developing new commercial accounts from a list of assigned accounts
• Delivering sales presentations to prospects, negotiating contracts, and closing new business opportunities
• Ultimately responsible for selling our solutions and ensuring the highest level of support to our customer base,
• MBA with Engineering (preferred)
• Early joining is desirable.
• 15-18 years experience
• Good communication in English and local language
Competencies to include:
• Excellent team player
• Conflict management
About the Company
Established in 1999, Bahwan CyberTek (BCT) is a global provider of digital transformation solutions in the areas of Predictive Analytics, Digital Experience and Digital Supply Chain Management, and has delivered solutions in 20 countries across North America, the Middle East, Far East, Africa and Asia. Driving innovation through outcome-based business models, proven and powerful IP solutions, BCT is a trusted partner for over 1000+ customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
With strong capabilities in Digital Technologies, BCT has over 3000 associates with technical and domain expertise, delivering solutions to the Oil & Gas, Telecom, Power, Government, Banking, Retail and SCM / Logistics verticals. With a focus on joint innovation, BCT has partnered with leading global technology organizations such as Oracle, IBM and TIBCO to deliver differentiated value to customers. BCT is recognized at CMMi level 5 and is an ISO certified organization.